Accent Country Color Paints:
Adobe Wash - Bottom of dress, wings, legs, stripes on cheeks.
Light Flesh - Face
Black Green - Dress
Barn Red - Heart, cheeks, mouth.
Soft Black - Eyes, linework.
Tumbleweed - Checkerboard on bottom section of dress.
Fingerberry Red - Stripes on legs.
Cut and trace pattern on to wood.
10" grapevine wreath
One 'N Only - brown fanci fiber hair
19 gauge wire
3" grapevine basket (hat)
||#1 Liner brush
Hot glue gun
1/2" pine for body, heart
1/4"pine for wings
Two 9" - 3/4" dowel rods for legs
- Basecoat all parts:
Light Flesh - face
Black green - dress
Adobe Wash - bottom of dress, legs and wings
Barn Red - heart
- Stripe legs with Fingerberry Red. checkerboard the bottom of dress with Tumbleweed.
- Letter and dot letters with end of a 1" sponge brush using Adobe Wash.
- Dry brush cheeks Barn Red. Dot eyes Soft Black.
- Stripe cheeks Adobe Wash using a #1 liner.
- Drill holes. Attach legs with 19 gauge wire.
- Nail on heart/
- Sand off all edges.
- Antique with Apple Butter Brown.
- Glue on hair.
- Wood glue on wings and drill holes in wings for hanging.
- Staple on basket to head and glue on moss and flowers.
- Tear apart a 10" grapevine wreath and staple it around Helga.
This line drawing needs to be enlarged to fit an 8-1/2" by 14" paper.
Copyright © Monica Wilson 2000
May be used for fun and profit and teaching in class.
No mass or commercial reproduction without consent from Monica Wilson.
? for any other questions. Thank you.